Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Wednesday

Update! This week been a busy one , closing shift . Wednesday afternoon clinic usually jam packed and i'm still recovering from my flu and cough badly. Just 2 more days to go to the weekends then will visit the polyclinic to do some Health Screening . Bae was quite worried that my health is in a bad condition , here i am advising patient to stay healthy but i myself neglecting mine. Thursday meeting with Avirl one of the singers for the D&D event, singing practice session . To be honest my throat is not getting better but i hope it does soon by 7 Oct 2017. December our clinic planing a makan2 trip for end year party and some team building activities . Just go for the fun of it ! Still figuring out what dress to wear for D&D , I want to look good . Mee Ling wanting to accompany me shopping for the dress , she and her shopping cannot be seperated . I awaits end of Sept , I have a gift for myself in advance for my birthday . I can't wait ! Bye

No comments: