Saturday, September 2, 2017

Slacking Day

I will start blogging again . Later on i will be meeting bae around 2 to 3pm , intended to get some books for bae . Then after book hunting slack at her grama place.. i still cant believe the long weekends to be over especially i wasted  one day at home because i was feeling sick and that time of the month came by..

Recap of what happen after the last 10 july 2016 post . I moved out from my ex's place and stayed at yishun for 2 months .I didnt win the competition for UFAME but i got in to the final top 10. I start talking to Ain on 9/8/16 then from there our friendship grew to relationship now . Along the way i lost and met old friends then we lost contact again , me and my bestfriend for 12 yrs is no longer friends anymore due to my ex's and personal problems. Bae stayed at my place for 9 months together then moved out to her grama place , there was lot of complication from my family side to accept bae.

From my side i was battling my ex 's family side back and forth to contact and not contact them . Thru this journey bae was the only person who somehow accept and understand , in the end i had to choose to move forward and let past be the past. So now my side is done left bae who still fighting to let go off the past she had with this girl for 3 years . Fair enough i have to be by her side to constant tell her that i'm here and things will get better.

2017 is like  rollar coster ride , very messy but thru all the complication . There is good outcomes from my side .. soon will be bae's turn to accomplish hers .

Update you guys todays slacking session , later on .

Byes ! 😘

No comments: